Senior Project Manager - Ecommerce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Experienced Recruiting Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis individual ensures the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse stakeholders and executes all projects with full adherence enterprise management practices.
* Must have agile experience.
* 's in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 7+ IT experience, including least 5+ in software development or related field. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for the requirement.
* 5+ of experience working (s) involving the implementation of software development life cycles (SDLC)
* 3+ providing technical direction, thought leadership, and mentoring to or technical team members
* Master's in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
* PMP or other / management certification
* 2+ of supervisory experience
* 2+ of experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
* 2+ of experience managing operational and/or financial budgets
* 5+ of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
* 5+ of experience managing systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing level design for complex solutions
* 5+ of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
* 3+ of experience working with application and integration
* 3+ of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
* 3+ of experience working with source code control systems
* 5+ of IT management experience
* 1+ of IT consulting experience