Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Presidio is a high-performance organization focused on providing holistic, cohesive IT infrastructure solutions to growing companies. We specialize in providing organizations with Full Life Cycle services in Convergence and Unified Communications solutions, Cisco Core Networking, Security, Virtualization, as well as Data Center Solutions to increase productivity and improve business operations. Our solutions are focused around Cisco, EMC, VMware and Citrix product lines (to name a few).
We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and continuously developing and training our project managers, engineers and technical staff. Our teams are empowered with responsibility, autonomy and trust. Our commitment to technical leadership is the foundation of our success.
Presidio is seeking a seasoned, customer-facing Senior Project Manager experienced with managing complex IT infrastructure projects that meet our customer project requirements in the following areas:
* Cisco Core Routing and Switching, Security
* Cisco Unified Communications
* Cisco Wireless
* EMC Storage
* Data Center technologies
Our project management approach is based on industry best practices. This is a great opportunity to work with best-in-class technology, team with engineers with deep expertise in their domains and a passion to deliver quality solutions to our customers that go above and beyond the customer's expectations. This position will report to the Director, PMO and can be based in our mid-town NYC office; Iselin, NJ; or Farmington, CT office.
* Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple and/or large-scale projects
* Creation of detailed project plans, status reporting and managing issues/risks/actions
* Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects
* Manages Project budget and billing
* Partners across cross functional teams to deliver the best possible solution for a client
* Meet with customers during key phases of the project
* Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
* 12+ years as a hands-on Project Manager managing technical VAR implementation projects and having customer facing experiences.
* Project Management experience in Cisco's product line (Routing, Switching, Unified Communication, Data Center Virtualization using VMware and EMC product lines. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and successfully drive projects to meet defined budgets and timelines.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience managing project financials and scheduling internal r esour ces (a must)
* Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Proficient in MS Project
* ITIL knowledge (certification preferred)
* PMP Certification required
* Minimum 4 year college degree, preferably in Business or Project Management
Presidio offers an extensive benefits package, competitive salary and training opportunities.
Visit us at: www.Presidio.com
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.