Senior Project Manager - Global Enterprise Software Leader, Agile, ScrumMaster 8/16/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB #: 16081204 - P
KEY WORDS: program manager, PMO, project manager, senior project manager, client services, account manager, producer, PMP, mobile, devices, apps, iOS, Android, wireless, Bluetooth, RF, telecommunications, digital agency, consumer, retail, CPG, mobile apps, big data, scrum, agile, scrummaster, Scrum Master, security, enterprise software, SaaS
JOB DESCRIPTION: Global Leader in Mobile-based Technologies is seeking a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager who is also a Scrum Master to join their Platform Team. You'll be managing multiple product across globally dispersed teams (San Diego, Mountain View, UK, etc.) who are working with the latest MBaaS (mobile based as a service) applications used daily by millions of worldwide customers!
Please apply if you are a rock star project leader who is eager to take on big challenges! This is a rare opportunity to join a small, handpicked team that functions like a startup, but also offers the benefits, industry-leading reputation, and security of a much larger organization.
This is a multifaceted position that requires skills as a Program Manager, Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master, and Kanban lead.
* As a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager: you'll lead complex initiatives across multiple functions and teams by planning, directing, and coordinating to the project objectives with consideration for risk.
* As a ScrumMaster: you'll facilitate the Scrum process of planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner and proactively removes impediments to progress
* As the Kanban Lead: you'll facilitate the Kanban process with team and stakeholders and proactively removes impediments to progress.
Additionally, the VP of Engineering takes pride in creating a fulfilling atmosphere, which has resulted in building a team with an average tenure of 7+ years.
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local candidates only, please.
* Lead and contribute to the decision making process and facilitates conflict resolution
* Embrace, coach, and evangelize Agile values and principles across the organization and in the community
* Focus more on outcomes & results than ideology
* Define and refine Agile metrics to understand team performance
* Work with management and other Agile Project Leaders to identify and implement organization-wide process improvements
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
* $100,000 to $130,000 base
* Performance Bonus
* Comprehensive health benefits
* Matching 401K
* Stock purchase - ESPP plan
* Performance bonus
* 10 years minimum experience working in a softwareengineering organization developing enterprise-scale software products.
* 3 years minimum experience in Agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum, Lean or Kanban
* Experience or interest in developing security software, mobile applications, SDK's, SaaS is a plus.
* Strong technical acumen - software development background a plus, but not required.
* Personality: Strong analytical and problem solving skills, Detail-oriented and highly organized, Proactive,
* Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles
* Strong presentation and communication skills - must have experience working with globally dispersed teams.
* Strong "servant leader" who is able to work with multiple diverse roles and personalities
* PREFERRED: One or more related certifications: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional ScrumMaster (PSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent