Senior Project Manager - Healthcare Specialty Systems 8/25/2016
Barker Search LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Senior Project Manager plans, manages and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and objectives of large, wide enterprising projects are accomplished within the specified time-frame and funding parameters. In this role, you will ensure the success of projects from the original concept to the final implementation. THE APPLICATIONS ARE HEALTHCARE BASED IN THE SPECIALTY HEALTHCARE AREAS INCLUDING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND OTHERS.
* Defines, develops and determines time-frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements and allotment of resources to various phases of projects.
* Responsible for massive implementation/deployment projects.
* Responsible for working with IS, vendor and customers to develop Project Proposal outlining deliverables, requirements, risks, assumptions, key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and budget.
* Establishes work plan and staffing for each project phase and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project staff.
* Confers with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
* Manages activities of project staff to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
* Reviews status reports and modifies schedules and/or plans as required.
* Analyzes data, prepares and presents project reports for management, clients or others.
* Provides project staff with technical advice and problem resolution.
* Manages project activities with organizations or agencies outside the Health System. Monitors vendor performance on deliverables and takes corrective action as necessary.
* Tracks actual performance against planned project performance, analyze variances and problem solve to ensure all customer needs are met while maintaining control of the project.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* ERP implementation experience as the Lead Project Manager
* Minimum of seven (7) years related technical experience including four (4) years of project management experience
* Strong experience in HealthcareIT, and in a similarly sized IT organization
* Demonstrated experience in the Project Management Institute (PMI) knowledge areas, and Program and Portfolio Management
* Project management, communication, presentation, relationship building and strategic planning and implementation skills
* Analytical and organization skills and ability to develop and implement multiple complex project plans
* Strong experience with MS Project or NIKU Workbench project planning tools
* Master's Degree
* Program Management Institute (PMI) Certification
* Experience with CA Clarity or related PPM tool