Senior Project Manager Information Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently accepting resumes for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER in TORRANCE, CA.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, escalating functional and quality timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized moderately to high complex projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred
- 7 to 10years of IT work experience
- 5years of managing projects
- Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Advanced understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- Experience as Business Analyst or Product Manager
- Experience with Clarity or similar reporting system
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.