Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Headway Tek Inc
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: Sr. Project Manager
Duration: Full time
Location Las Vegas, NV
ATTACHED IS SAMPLE PROFILE FOR THE SKILL SET.
PMP CERTIFICATION IS A PLUS.
MIN 10-15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN IT (INCLUDES MIN 7-8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS PROJECT MANAGER)
Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive). Has the capability to take complex projects/solutions and break them down into actionable activities to successfully deliver them to the business on time and within budget. Has the specialized expertise and maturity in judgment to analyze key project indicators to take the necessary proactive actions to bring the project back on track.
* Decompose complex projects into actionable activities to successfully deliver the project on time and within budget
* Specialization in identifying the technical resources essential to ensuring the successful delivery of the project
* Maturity in judgment to examine key indicators to know and proactively act to bring a challenged project back on track - schedule and budget wise
* Technical specialization to provide project leadership and direction to all stakeholders required to successfully deliver the project to a satisfied customer
* Develop the project turnover specifications to successfully move the developed solution to the production environment
* Develop the integrated test plans across all testing spectrums (e.g., unit, system, performance, integrated, user acceptance, etc.)
* Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive)
* Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and measurements in project methodology
* Has consistently delivered on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction
* Excels at taking initiative to meet objectives
* Delivers on all deadlines and project commitments
* Specialization to assess overall project, break it down into logical/manageable pieces, analyze relationships/dependencies between pieces and can identify critical path between pieces
* Proven ability to assess time/cost estimates related to associated tasks
* Specialized ability to analyze risk and conduct projects with risk avoidance, risk mitigation in mind
* Effectively sets priorities, understand critical path; and identify needs for and re-establish priorities as required
* Develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions and reflects factual information.
* Effective at leading meetings by setting and achieving objectives; drive for conclusions/closure
* Exhibits good teamwork through good listening skills
* Professional decorum at all times handling multiple priorities - Level-headed in the face of adversity and pressure
* Has strong experience handling multiple projects, multiple customers and multiple teams effectively
* Proactively seeks business process improvement through use of new technologies
* Analyzes and documents functional and systemrequirements
* Experience in analysis, design and development (preferred) of computer systems, applications and databases to meet customer requirements
* Has experience in using project tracking tools (i.e., MS Project, Project Workbench, etc.), presentation tools (i.e., MS PowerPoint), and communication tools (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.)
* Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business environment
* Works within the Information Technology environment to re-engineer processes to minimize support issues (i.e., enable remote control, Picture Taker install utilities, disk image technologies, etc.)
* Performs other work related duties as requested.