Senior Project Manager - Pipelines
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Project management and coordination
- Client interaction
- Project controls and planning for combinations of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids and transmission. Candidate Specification The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering
- 10+ years experience in project management of one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- Strong project management, leadership, interpersonal, communication, documentation, and technical skills are required.
- PE license preferred but not mandatory, dependent on related qualifications.
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work with multidisciplinary teams, deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems and define and evaluate solutions.
- Must posses experience of high-end skills in EPCM services, program management, project controls and interface management
- This role will contribute to business growth..