Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Company Name Released on Contact
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Manage the planning, execution and completion of Mortgage Origination compliance, regulatory and/or audit related projects with a sensitivity to stakeholder needs, timelines, resource constraints and budget. Foster an environment of accomplishment and teamwork and act independently to drive projects to successful completion, measured in terms of timeliness and smoothness of execution and quality. Report to VP, PMO.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
* Develop streamlined project plans and associated communications documents
* Communicate project expectations effectively to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis and build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
* Negotiate with other department managers when required for the acquisition of necessary personnel from within the company
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
* Develop and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation and presentations
* Manage changes in project scope proactively, identify risks and issues and devise "Go to Green" plans
* Lead cycle of project management improvement through post-project / lessons learned evaluation
* Follow standard documentation / tracking tools with an emphasis on effectiveness and efficiency (rather than bureaucracy)
* Bachelor's degree
* PMP CERTIFICATION HIGHLY _DESIRED_
* 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND/OR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
* EXPERIENCE MANAGING LARGE PROJECTS AND PROJECT TEAMS OF UP TO 20+ PEOPLE
* EXPERIENCE MANAGING MORTGAGE ORIGINATION AUDIT / EXAMINATION AND/OR REGULATORY / COMPLIANCE RELATED PROJECTS HIGHLY PREFERRED. ANY CFPB AUDIT EXPERIENCE IS A BIG PLUS!
* Knowledge of the techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management
* Experience with MS Word, Excel and Project Management tools. Experience using OneNote to manage project collaboration and artifact storage preferred
* High level of motivation and self-direction with strong customer service and team orientation
* Highly attentive to details and priorities with ability to multi-task and prioritize and organize own work and the work of others
* Tolerant of ambiguity with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing priorities and requirements
* Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email and specialized business applications software
* Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents, assimilate and interpret various sources of data, and provide and make decisions on recommendations to executive management to solve highly complex problems from start to finish
* Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
Email resume in MS Word