Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION OVERVIEW:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of multiple large scale projects. You will ensure the project tasks, resources, milestones, and issues are well defined. You will provide updates to stakeholders and leaders as necessary, and you oversee successful delivery through implementation.
* Define and manage all phases of complex projects that optimize business unit processes, integrate new technical solutions, and deliver requirements in line with defined expectations for benefits, quality, cost and timing.
* Utilize various project methodologies and artifacts to initiate, plan, execute, and close complex projects within proposed timelines.
* Create detailed project plans using Microsoft Project, and prepare and deliver reports, presentations and project updates, while effectively engaging stakeholders and managing relationships at all levels within the organization.
* Coordinate project team activities, providing task prioritization and direction to ensure the completion of projects on schedule within budget restraints.
* Monitor and control project scope, schedule, cost and quality.
* Measure project performance, determine and report variances, and inform stakeholders of any approved changes within the project plan.
* Alert the Technical Steering Committee and other stakeholders, as appropriate of project barriers or delays.
* Work with the project team to develop mitigation plans for identified project risks, and work towards risk resolution as needed.
* Act as a central point of contact, coordinating information requests pertaining to internal and external audits of projects and regulatory requests.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor's Degree and MBA in Project Management, Business Administration or a similar field highly preferred.
* PMP Certification is required.
* Strong project management experience (7+ years) within the brokerage, financial services or the asset management industry.
* Previous Regulatory Compliance and IT experiencerequired.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently that vary in size and scope.
* Well versed in project management methodologies such as: PMBOK, Six Sigma, Lean and Agile
Credere Group is a professional services firm providing consulting and talent solutions across transformation and change management, operations and information technology, program and project management, regulatory compliance and customer care.
Credere Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)