Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Senior Project Manager
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Pacific Northwest Team, within our Project Development Services business line. We are looking for individuals with experience in commercial tenant improvement project management, design, construction or facilities management. Project types will typically include renovations of existing commercial office space, construction of new office tenant improvements and other related commercial building infrastructure projects. We also serve hospitality, industrial, healthcare, and retail sectors. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a solid background in at least one of the following areas: Project Management, Architecture, Construction or Facilities Management. Most projects will be within the northern California area, but some travel may be required.
* Minimum 10 years of experience as project manager responsible for entire design and construction process
* Experience overseeing work of architects, engineers, and contractors, on behalf of client
* College degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or similar degree
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project programs
* Ability to understand construction drawings and specifications
* Thorough understanding of the facility planning, design, construction and relocation process
* Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills
* The ability to focus a diverse project team toward working as common advocates, not adversaries
* Ability to write clear and concise communications
* Presentation skills to effectively convince a client to engage your services or convince senior management to approve a project
* An entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
Ensure Positive Client Experience
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal clients, establishing and maintaining effective relationships, and gaining trust and respect
* Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and pro-actively anticipate their needs
* Effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
* Ability to communicate and interface with the entire client organization from C Level to Mail Room staff in the same respectful manner
* Relates well to others at all levels and uses diplomacy and tact
* Develop business with new and existing clients, consistent with our strategy and market trends
* Establish course of action to accomplish goals, evaluate results, develop schedules, and orchestrate multiple activities at once by effectively utilizing resources
Collaborate Across Platform
* Support real estate transaction managers by developing high level programming, schedules, and budgets and participating to site tours
* Partner with our other business lines, including our Brokerage, Property Management and Asset Management teams to pitch an integrated JLL offer to clients
Deliver Consistent and High Quality/Value Added Project and Development Services
* Act as client s Architect/Interior Designer/Procurement Agent
* Facilitate bidding and selection of General Contractor services
* Provide oversight of FF&E and 3rd party procurement processes
* Read and understand construction drawings and specifications
* Assist client with contract negotiations
* Analyze and negotiate Change Orders
* Follow and recommend improvements to internal processes, tools, and best practices
* Initiate and complete projects independently
* Use time effectively and efficiently, attend to a broader range of activities, get more done in less time
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.