Senior Project Manager - Wastewater
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Management and delivery of a variety of Wastewater Treatment Plant and Pump Station projects including, planning, design, cost estimating, and scheduling of projects.
* Responsibilities will include proposal development, management of project budgets, supervision of project teams, communications with clients and other outside stakeholders.
* Periodically reviews project schedule and progress on the projects he or she is assigned.
* May outline problems and methods of approach for other engineers.
* Assists in the completion and execution of several varied assignments simultaneously.
* Maintains liaison with individuals outside the firm within in wastewater industry.
* Reviews and analyzes a variety of technical data to determine requirements to meet objectives.
* May assist clients as required to monitor performance of contractors.
* May perform non-routine and complex assignments.
* Applies knowledge of engineering or scientific principals and practices in broad areas of assignment and related fields.
* Management and mentoring of junior and mid-level wastewater staff.
* Minimum 10 years experience in planning, design, and construction of wastewater facilities;
* Minimum of 10 years project management experience; experience with wastewater treatment facilities and pump stations;
* Experience working with local NJ wastewater clients preferred;
* B.S. degree in civil or environmental engineering;
* P.E. license (NY/NJ preferred);.