Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Veeva lead will partner with both our Veeva Managed Services provider and the business to manage the delivery of continuing enhancements to the Veeva system.
* Partners with the Sales, Marketing, Market Access, and Medical leadership team along with the Eisai IT lead to identify and deliver enhancements and ongoing operational updates to the Veeva system
* Communicates Veeva system enhancement needs and ongoing operational updates to the third party Veeva Managed Services team, drives items to completion, and performs appropriate QC to verify results meet expectations. This QC includes both performing front-end QC as well as running back-end SQL queries (depending on the update).
* Partners with the Veeva Customer Success Manager to investigate new features and resolve open issues
* Works with the third party Veeva support lead to draft and deliver communications to the field Sales, Market Access, and Medical teams regarding system enhancements
* 8+ years of experience leading IT projects
* 6+ years of experience managing projects and/or operations of pharmaceutical CRM systems of which 2+ years should be Veeva
* 4+ years of experience working directly with the business to gather requirements and deliver solutions
* Proficient multitasking skills with a proven ability to successfully manage a large portfolio of tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills