Senior Project Mgr, IT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PROJECT MGR, IT (1912174617)
LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC // SKYPE
VISA STATUS: US CITIZEN, GC, GC-EAD
* The first project assigned to this person will be marketing-related, so background there would be a plus.
* The ePMO Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management services for projects including Marketing, IT, process, operational, etc. within BD.
* The associate will also be responsible for managing key projects including establishing governance, communication requirements, project monitoring identifying, assessing & managing risks, and aligning leadership support.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Project management for all sizes and types of projects.
* Preparing & managing project budgets
* Maintain senior leader / stakeholder alignment to projects
* Create and track project plans to completion
* Lead project meetings to collect status and drive actions to completion
* Conduct project planning workshops to create project charter, lock scope, identify project deliverables, create project schedule and identify critical path.
* Mentoring other project managers and project analysts
* % of Time
* Primary Duty / Responsibility
* 75% Lead and manage projects
* 10% Support project portfolio planning activities
* 10% Manage Stakeholders
* 5% Mentor other project managers and analysts
REQUIRED SKILL & KNOWLEDGE:
* Knowledge & Experience
* PMP / PgMP Certification
* 3+ years Project/Program Management experience
* Marketing background/ knowledge
* Experience managing Marketing projects
* Experience managing IT-related projects
* 1+ years Project/Program Management experience
* Experience managing_ process projects _
* Masters Degree or MBA
* Lean Six Sigma / Blackbelt
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, IT or similar
* Management Consulting
* Change Management
* Workshop Facilitation
* Interdependency Management
* Executive Presence
* Good Communication Skills
* Project Management
* Project Management Tools (MS Project, SharePoint, etc.)
* Conflict Resolution
* Business Acumen
* Effective leadership and work delivery through others