Senior Project Services 9/2/2016
Oak Brook, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position provides project support to the Audit Business Group relative to the administration of financial statements, reports, letters, presentations, proposals and other prospect and client deliverables. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. The position requires a high degree of technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications. Reports Project Services Manager and is a member of the People and Client Support (PCS) Team.
PROJECT SERVICES - DOCUMENT PREPARATION, PROOFING AND FINALIZATION
* Prepare, edit, format, proofread and process financial statements and other reports in specialized software or Microsoft Word using various styles with multiple page layouts, headers/footers, graphs/charts/tables; and utilizing firm determined procedures.
* Coordinate workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
* Develop, edit and format letters, spreadsheets, proposals, project resumes and all other client deliverables from draft stage to client-ready work.
* Prepare, edit and format PowerPoint presentations using advanced features and functions.
* Create, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
* Create and distribute various communications and client correspondence associated with client report work and business processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Five years or greater of project administration work experience in a professional services and/or consulting firm environment.
* Bachelor degree preferred in business administration or related field or at least five years of project services experience required.
* Extensive administrative background and technical competence with experience formatting large scale Microsoft Word documents using various styles with multiple page layouts, tables/charts/graphics and headers/footers.
* Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, web-based applications, and database solutions are required with ability to quickly learn other programs and applications as needed. Microsoft SharePoint and Visio knowledge preferred.
* User knowledge of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, multi-functional devices and LCD projectors.