Senior QA Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : SENIOR QA ANALYST
LOCATION : IN DOWNTOWN WASHINGTON, DC (NO TRAVEL)
THE KEY TO THIS POSITION IS KRONOS. CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST A FEW YEARS WITH KRONOS AS WELL AS WORKING WITH PEOPLESOFT. IDEALLY SOMEONE THAT WILL BE INTEGRATING PEOPLESOFT WITH KRONOS TIMEKEEPING.
* An experienced lead that can estimate and plan testing activities for large organization by developing plans, training materials, stakeholder analysis
* Ability to recognize different testing strategies that are required for a program including test automation, performance testing, and independent validation
* Experience with testing timekeeping and HR systems (KRONOS - Time
* Define test data requirements, and test criteria
* Review / Audit system and business test plans and results
* Identify, research, report and close defects;
* Participate as project team member to recommend, develop and implement improvements to existing test processes and standards related to quality management methodologies;
* Collaborate with Business and Development teams to ensure established procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently throughout the development lifecycle;
* Participate in design reviews and other phases of development lifecycle to ensure product meets the needs of the business
* Provide guidance to team members during project test planning and execution phases ensuring deliverables are accurately created
* Monitor and track progress / status and provide timely status to stakeholders, related to test progress and risks
* Experience with Rational Jazz Application Lifecycle Management Suite is a plus
* Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
* Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions, sharing knowledge to continually improve overall implementation methodology
* Recommend process improvements for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to establishment standards
* Advanced knowledge of testing techniques
* Experience in development, deployment and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing.
* Experience in all phases of Application Life cycle including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance
* Experience in developing test criteria, test plans and conducting application testing with expert level experience in designing, implementing and documenting test plans and test cases
* Ability to scope, plan and schedule activities related to software quality assurance, testing and configuration management
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written that display analytical capabilities.
* Hands on experience testing using Rational Quality Manager
* Knowledge and experience with Business Rules based technology a plus