Senior QA Automation Engineer - C#.NET Coding, SDET 8/16/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB #: 16081201 - P
KEY WORDS: qa engineer, quality assurance, senior qa engineer, sdet, software development engineer in test, C#, .net, automation, scripting, sql, saas, software as a service, soa, cloud, aws, Amazon, azure, hosting, whitebox, white-box, lead qa engineer, python, machine learning, finance, medical, healthcare, SQA, Software QA, SoftwareQuality Assurance, .NET, C#.NET, automating, automation tools, selenium, test complete, SQL, web, big data, analytics, Senior SQA Engineer, SoftwareEngineer in Test, white box testing, JMeter, Calabash, Selenium, Robot, Selenium, Eggplant
Growing and Profitable Technology Company is hiring a Senior QA Automation Engineer! Their Enterprise SaaS Platform helps healthcare companies that are striving to become more innovative, adopt new operational models, and unlock growth potential utilizing mobile technologies. This role will be working closely with sales, marketing, and proposals teams to create compelling content to drive their business forward using your skills with prose.
They have and are already creating significant revenues by signing long-term contracts with major healthcare providers. Thus, this is a rare opportunity to work in a fun and flexible startup environment, and also enjoy the stability that comes with an established company that has significant revenue and organic growth in place.
The Senior Software QA Engineer will create and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test data for their products. You will also respond to inquiries from users and support staff regarding the functionality and operation of software applications, as well as assist in isolating problems after the software's release.
This will also be attractive to a Senior SQA Engineer who wants to be deeply integrated into the engineering process and feel highly valued and appreciated as a core part of the team.
* Help shape the strategy and direction of the company and revolutionize an industry using software.
* Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing.
* Execute test plans and track test results on regular basis and drive team to improve the process.
* Mentor team on automation practices, frameworks and tools
* Interface with Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, and QualityEngineers to ensure that a high quality product is delivered which meets or exceeds all published guidelines
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
* $80, to $100,
* Bonus potential
* Comprehensive medical benefits
* Fun, flexible, and casual atmosphere.
* Copious healthy snacks and team building events
* Solid understanding of object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and core computer science concepts.
* Strong foundation in usability, functional, and unit testing of software and software modules.
* Understands and can code review complex .NET projects.
* Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
* Experience testing APIs and service side components.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Added bonus if you have knowledge of current testing automation tools (JMeter, Calabash, Selenium, Robot, Selenium, Eggplant etc.)
* Bachelor's degreepreferred, not required.