Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Quality Assurance Engineer
Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet, is the leading market cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). Venafi delivered the first trust protection platform to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates, that every business and government depends on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. As part of an enterprise infrastructure protection strategy, Venafi Director prevents attacks on trust through automated discovery and intelligent policy enforcement, detection and reporting on anomalous activity and increased threats, and remediates errors and attacks by automatically replacing keys and certificates.
For the last ten years Venafi has been ensuring trust through securing digital certificates and cryptographic keys when no other company was considering these threats. Internally we have an exceptional culture comprised of ethics, fun, heart, agility, speed, curiosity, innovation and a can-do attitude.
Venafi s team is collaborative and innovative, which operates within an open work environment: no cubicles, corner offices, or working in silos. Leadership and hard work are valued and recognized, with an emphasis placed on interaction and enjoyment as ongoing parts of our culture.
Venafi offers a team environment, which encourages excellence and rewards individual contributions, to provide opportunities for professional development. Due to our growth, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our winning team.
With no competition, Venafi is paving the way to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates for the Global 5000 enterprises. Be part of an elite team to protect companies from major cyber security breaches.
less than span
Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Award
A Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor
SC Awards Europe 2013 for Best Encryption Solution
Encryption Director Wins SIIA CODiE Award
Required Skills & Knowledge
* BS Degree or 5 years of hands-on QA experience.
* Must have extensive experience in test planning, preparation, execution, reporting, effort estimations and metrics.
* Strong QA theory, practices, and processes.
* Experience in automating UI s, API s, and configuration.
* Proven track record for high quality product delivery.
* Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goal(s)
* Knowledge of various testing techniques and approaches.
* Driven, creative, and result oriented. Curiosity and outside-the-box thinking is a must.
* Highly proficient in Windows, Unix, Linux, and networking.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Customer knowledge and experience in Venafi deployments
* Experience in Python.
* Experience in testing applications written in C.
* Experience testing database-driven applications.
* Strong SSH experience