Senior Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONINTUIT IS LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WHO IS FROM JAVA DEVELOPEMENT BACKGROUND HAVING GOOD COMMAND ON JAVA CODING.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
LOCATION : PLANO,TX
Come join our Product Development organization and be a part of the ProConnect Division as STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN QUALITY. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. Our product engineers lead the industry, with deep customer empathy, strong understanding of SaaS and open source tools to deliver products to improve our customers lives. Using your detailed understanding of technologies and applying your intellectual curiosity you will help shape, validate, and improve the products that enable our customers run their businesses every day.
* Participate in developing strategy and guidance for the quality engineering community across Intuit business units.
* Drive and contribute to company wide standardization and quality solution frameworks.
* Strong understanding of leading best practices with Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* Architect and develop durable tools and frameworks to support rapid high quality software delivery
* Applies defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality, testability and security
* A passion for developing quality oriented frameworks and software, ensuring superb code quality
* Perform automated testing of new releases for customer facing web commerce sites and applications
* Analyze and contribute to user stories in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts
* Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture customer-back expectations
* Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end and performance testing
* Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
* Actively participate in establishing project plans, estimating work and monitoring progress against milestones
* Work with team members to understand project requirements and create real-world test cases and use cases
* Communicate and coordinate testing with offshore and local teams
* Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes
* Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for application within the environment
* Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
* 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A QUALITY ENGINEERING ROLE
* Strong leadership experience: leading meetings, presenting, technical subject matter expert, and cross-functional leader
* STRONG EXPERIENCE CONDUCTING WHITE/BLACK/GRAY BOX TEST DESIGN, TESTING TECHNIQUES
* STRONG EXPERIENCE WITH OBJECT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT (JAVA/J2EE, .NET)
* STRONG DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE WITH UI TESTING FRAMEWORKS (SELENIUM, PROTRACTOR, JEST, ETC.)
* EXPERIENCE TESTING RESTFUL WEB SERVICES
* Experience with unit testing & Test First Development (TDD, BDD, ATDD)
* Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong understanding of software design/architecture processes
* Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome
* Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
* Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies you re prototyping and/or researching emerging technologies and solutions