Senior Quantative Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of my clients is looking for a SENIOR QUANT DEVELOPER. Please go through the below job description, if this position interest you share me your updated profile along your preferred phone number and flexible timings to reach .
TITLE : SENIOR QUANT DEVELOPER
LOCATION : BROOKLYN, NY
POSITION TYPE: FULL TIME
As an application developer, you will design, develop, test, and document functionality to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas. You will need to provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level.
* Work closely with business analysts, quantitative research team, and business users to interpret the requirements and evaluate alternative solutions
* Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
* Perform unit testing and system integration testing of the newly developed functionality
* Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes, and procedures
* Implement and test modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support and industry standard
* Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
* College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
* Solid application design, development, and testing work experience
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional technology requirements
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently
PYTHON experience preferred; otherwise solid experience in C++, Java, or other OO language
Experience with PL SQL
Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
Credit Risk/Product (Derivatives, F&O, Securities) business knowledge is a plus