Senior Recruiter 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a Winning Team! Interested in a future that exceeds your expectations* At CDI Corporation, we are seeking talented, creative and results-driven professionals who are motivated to make a real difference. We want, and need people focused on creating and delivering the right solutions for our clients.
CDI Corporation, a market-leading Engineering and Technology Professional Services firm, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and results oriented Senior Recruiter to join our Recruiting team in DALLAS, TX.
For more than 60 years CDI Corporation has delivered engineering and technology solutions and recruitment and staffing services to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world. Some of the exciting and growing industries we serve include Oil, Gas & Chemicals; Aerospace & Industrial Equipment; and Hi-Tech. We are a $1.1 billion company with a solid balance sheet, a strong credit rating and more than 10,000 employees.
With a desire to excel, the Direct Hire Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing candidates via cold calling, market research and other creative, proactive techniques and for providing full life cycle recruiting support for IT job openings.
The Direct Hire Recruiter also partners with Delivery Executives, Fulfillment, and Account Managers to help clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while meeting CDI s strategic business goals.
* Source and identify leads for open positions through various channels including internet job boards, internet data research, resume databases, associations, networking, and more
* Develop creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals
* Evaluate candidates resumes against job requirements and qualifies candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required
* Call individuals to explore their experience and develop them into warm candidates that our recruiters can interview
* Scheduling interviews for qualified candidates with recruiters and Interviews, prepares and debriefs candidates as required
* Contacts, interviews, prepare resumes and checks references for interested, qualified candidates
* Helps to facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates by working closely with Recruiting colleagues, Account Executives and Delivery Executives and by following CDI hiring policies and procedures to meet recruiting objectives
* Proactively markets qualified candidates to customer requirements and profiles; proactively markets bench candidates
* Gathers candidate background information, enters information into the database, and maintains database
* Ensures that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters
* Promotes and maintains a positive image of CDI Corporation
* Understands market trends and emerging technologies
* Interacts with employees primarily for referrals and for re-assignment
* Actively contributes to quality and continuous improvement initiatives
* Builds Relationships:
* Cultivates an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization; relates well to candidates
* Ethics/Acts with Integrity:
* Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics
* Shows consistency among values and builds trust with others through building credibility and keeping commitments
* Team Player:
* Promotes effectiveness of CDI as a whole by supporting common processes and measurements
* Works effectively in partnership with others both across CDI and with customers to achieve business goals
* Responds resourcefully to rapid change and ambiguity
* Works constructively under pressure
* Encourages change
* Core Business Innovation:
* Uses creative sourcing strategies and positions benefits of CDI effectively to attract contract employees
* Creates processes for motivation and retention of contract employees
* Writes and speaks clearly, persuasively and informatively, listens and gets clarification, edits work for spelling and grammar, responds well to questions, participates well in meetings
* Bachelors degree PLUS four years of experience in a related capacity
* Knowledge of IT Recruiting and Engineering Recruiting industries and high-end skills sets
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficient at using personal computers and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite required
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Come join the CDI team and watch your future grow. Learn more about CDI and this opportunity by responding today! EOE Employer.
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with CDI Corporate policies and procedures.
CDI CORPORATION IS AN EEO/AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION M/F/D/V EMPLOYER.