Senior Recruiter, Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R5011 Senior Recruiter, Enterprise Sales (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Recruiter, Enterprise Sales
We are seeking a world class recruiter who can bring a balance of focus, creativity and dedication to our team. This role will be responsible for delivering outstanding managerial and candidate experience while supporting the Americas sales organization. You will be seen as a talent acquisition expert and be called upon to provide insight to the Citrix culture, product roadmap and business challenges. This role has a direct impact on the team and the identity of Citrix. Come join our Talent Acquisition team today and start making an impact! This role will be based in our Fort Lauderdale office.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the recruiting organization
- Manage reporting cadence for the teams you support
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years technical or technical Sales recruiting experience -- preferably with an in-house recruiting team
- Experience recruiting for niche skill sets
- Ability to deliver outstanding managerial and candidate experience
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and behavioral qualities
- Solid industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, and communities
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.