This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can contribute, continue to develop and also make a real difference in people's lives We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Recruiter who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
MedBridge is a young, scrappy, fast-growing company that's looking to invest profits back into the business by expanding our Sales, Marketing, and Product, Design and Development teams. We need a self-starter, motivated to build and create, to work collaboratively with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) to identify and recruit exceptional talent.
AS A SR. RECRUITER YOU WILL:
* Serve as the primary and lead HR individual responsible for all areas of employee recruitment;
* Be the link between management and staff regarding communications, changes and initiatives related to recruitment policies and procedures;
* Manage and coordinate the recruitment process, from sourcing active and passive candidates to scheduling phone screens and on-site interviews, to offer preparation;
* Conduct reference checks and make offers of employment to applicants;
* Help close candidates by understanding and communicating the positive and uniquely MedBridge aspects of our culture;
* Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
* Monitor and track progress of sourcing efforts and provide talent reports on a regular basis to Exec team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years of recruiting experience, with emphasis on sourcing of sales and/or technical candidates (e.g., Product Owners; Product Designers; Developers);
* Experience using an Applicant Tracking System;
* Experience juggling multiple searches at once;
* Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends;
* Experience with candidate pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative;
* Collaborative and team-centric mindset.
* We're passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools on an innovative learning platform;
* We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
* We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
* We're bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for;
* We enjoy each other's company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
* We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 2% company matching;
* We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.