Senior Representative, Note Validation/Legal Entity Review
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/3/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Develop and generate Note Validation/Legal Entity Review reporting. Verify accuracy of endorsements and perform a legal entity review on assigned mortgage loans where payments are either thirty (30) or seventy-five (75) days delinquent
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Analyze business requirements and develop and produce functional user and management reports using various query report building tools to streamline processes that comply with PHH requirements
* Perform workflow analysis and interpret data relative to the Note Validation/Legal Entity review process and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency, productivity, and cost savings
* Lead ad hoc projects for Note Validation/Legal Entity Review, complete management reporting and ensure successful implementation.
* Identify all mortgage loans assigned where the homeowner is either 30 or 75 days delinquent with their mortgage payments
* Verify the accuracy of the endorsements or chain of title on notes assigned
* Verify the accuracy of information (i.e. name, address, loan date, loan amount) within the Mortgage System Provider (MSP)
* Validate the chain of title against the note (i.e. assignment)
* Prepare assignments for any/all breaks in the chain of title
* Update appropriate system of record
* Generate ad hoc Note Validation and Legal Entity Review reports as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in Mortgage Servicing required
* Experience with Reporting Analytics preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status