Senior Restaurant Construction Superintendent 9/6/2016
Sales Consultants of Brookfield
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR RESTAURANT CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT - TRAVELING- $70K-$110K* INCOME POTENTIAL WITH SALARY AND EARNED BONUSES!
IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
NO RELOCATION IS NECESSARY!
Your company is a small, but rapidly growing, full service design/build national general contractor with more than 15years of experience providing clients with complete project delivery throughout the United States.
The opportunity is for a Traveling Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 or more years of hands -on experience working as a Lead Superintendent. Your focus will be restaurant construction and remodels throughout the country. Projects are in the range of $1M-$8M or more.
IF YOUR COMPENSATION NEEDS FALL OUTSIDE THIS RANGE, PLEASE STATE YOUR REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR RESPONSE.
The Superintendent is responsible for directly managing the construction and administrative activities associated with the field operations of a project. This person is also tasked with bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget and per the project specifications. The Superintendent is in charge of enforcing all Safety and Quality Control policies and procedures and adhering to and implementing all company policies and regulations. Call for more details!
* 7-10years or more of experience as a lead superintendent for a General Contractor.
* Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
* Able to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
* Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
* Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and project scheduling programs. Procore or Pantera skills at an intermediate level are helpful.
* Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
YOUR COMPANY OFFERS A VERY COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE, PER DIEM, VEHICLE AND ROTATION POLICY!
Not a match for you That's okay! Call to discuss your vision for career advancement! I can uncover additional positions in your local market or nationwide. I've been placing industry professionals for the past 13years in local markets and nationwide!