Senior Revenue Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Somerset, NJ and they are looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant. The specific function for this role is to properly account for gross sales and other critical functions for the monthly close process.
SALARY RANGE: $85,000 - $100,000 + BONUS
* Perform monthly calculation of the required Cash Discount balance sheet reserve using the Company's Accounts Receivable trial balance including assessing the reasonableness of the monthly expense as percentage of gross sales
* Maintain communications with the Brand Sales team for guidance on understanding fluctuations in claims data and the impact on the accrual rate
* The individual will have high visibility to the Vice President, Controller and be responsible for collaborating with business leaders to provide technical accounting guidance on strategic transactions, assessing accounting ramifications, developing position papers and determining appropriate conclusions
* Participation with both internal and external auditors in support of the review and audit of the Company's financial results as well as for compliance with SOX requirements.
* Analyze Rx market tracking data to determine if any additional conclusions can be made regarding the appropriateness of the Product Return balance sheet reserve
* 4 + years experience in a pharmaceutical company
* Prior gross to net accounting experience
* CPA A+