Senior Revenue Accountant 9/1/2016
Mill Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
We are seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant with Big 4 public accounting and public company revenue accounting experience to be a key contributor to an exciting, fast-paced, high growth organization. We're looking for someone with a positive attitude and a desire to help strengthen our revenue process to scale with the company's long term goals. The candidate will have excellent revenue accounting, quantitative analysis and writing skills, along with the ability to drive value through collaboration with other members of the team.
You will be integral to a fifteen person accounting and finance team and need to be an enthusiastic and hands-on individual who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
* Own monthly revenue close including quantitative analysis, account reconciliations and generation of journal entries.
* Perform VSOE/BESP analysis and determine the impact on revenue using the relative selling price
* Implement sales tax reporting
* Collaborate with FP ability to pick up financial accounting software quickly
* NetSuite and Salesforce experiencepreferred
* Strategic thinker with the ability to exercise sound judgment and conduct research in dealing with complex accounting issues
* Ability to manage change and thrive in a fast paced environment
* IPO experiencepreferred
* Detail oriented, high level of accuracy, strong work ethic and ownership of tasks required
* Sunny Marin offices
* Time when you need it - Unlimited vacation days
* Your choice between Mac or PC
* Other perks provided - contact for details
* Competitive salary