Senior Ruby Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R2486 Senior Ruby Developer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Ruby Developer
About the job
Citrix, as a premier cloud company, enables mobile workstyles. We are pioneering new ways to connect people and information ondemand from anywhere in the world. With the rapid evolution of both the workplace and workforce, our aspiration is to create a seamless continuum between work and life so that our clients are free to work wherever, whenever, and however they choose.
This role is based at our award-winning campus in Raleigh, NC, and we offer relocation assistance.
We need you to:
- Architect and build simple and elegant web interfaces using Ruby on Rails, Ember, jQuery, etc.
- Ensure the team is following best practices throughout our codebase through mentorship and code review.
- Implement new and enhance existing functionality for the RightSignature product.
- Improve the quality of our code base while satisfying customer needs.
- Analyze requirements and contribute to the software and design specifications for complex projects.
- Work with other teams independently and respectfully. About you
You are a full stack Web Developer with significant experience using Ruby looking to join a small but growing Engineering team. You are passionate about availability and easeofuse. You believe in respect for your peers and for our customers. You believe that, as a professional, your work should be fulfilling and it should contribute towards your happiness in life. You commit to continual improvement.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years experience developing web applications using Ruby.
- Enjoy architecting a solution and seeing it through to completion.
- Care as much about offering great products as you do ensuring that they are stable and futureproof.
- Are autonomous and selfdriven.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with git.
- Experience creating, using and supporting RESTful Web Services.
- Experience mentoring developers to help them grow their skills and careers.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.