Senior SQL Server DBA 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4995 Senior SQL Server DBA (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior SQL Server DBA
Senior SQL Server DBA
The Senior SQL Server DBA will join our Operations group and report to the Citrix ShareFile Operations Manager. The Ops team DBA is responsible for high availability and scalability of our 24x7 SQL Server instances. The Ops team functions as a tight-knit group who also works very closely with the Citrix ShareFile development and QA teams. Our work environment is global (multiple time zones), fast-paced and forward thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience as DBA with a minimum of 4-6 years as a SQL Server DBA supporting a production environment
- Enterprise SQL experience
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and experience with SQL High Availability features, SQL Structured Query Language and SQL Clustered environments.
- Experience with PowerShell
- Desire to work with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 HA technologies
- Experience working with large databases (greater than 1TB in a 24x7 OLTP environment)
- Experience working with large partitioned tables.
- SQL Server community enthusiast
- Ability to work under pressure to solve technical problems
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new technologie
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.