Senior Sales Account Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Hitachi Data Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for selling Hitachi product or services directly or via partners to both existing and prospective clients in the Connecticut territory.
The primary job duty is to sell Hitachi hardware, software and services solutions in a defined territory. This individual will need to be able to identify, qualify and close strategic opportunities within an existing Hitachi client base, as well as prospective customers. They will need to be able to manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting, through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
The Enterprise Account Manager will previously have demonstrated and continued to act as an advocate of large-scale company initiatives, be viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor. They will have experience building and maintaining relationships with C-Level Executives and excellent communication, negotiating, closing skills with prospects and customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
* College Degree
* Previous Storage Experience
* Technical Product knowledge
* Business knowledge
* Effective presentation skills
* Communication skills, verbal and written
* Decision making skills
* Ability to influence
* Effective time management
* Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing
* Effective relationship building
* Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
* Forecasting ability
* Must be able to lead a virtual team of technicians, service colleagues, finance support personnel and partners to effectively manage an overall sales campaign.
* Demonstration of success in large account management and quota achievement.