Senior Sales Analyst, Virtual Relationship Mapping Tools
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The VRM Tool Administrator Senior Analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Sales Tools, will drive the execution and administration of the client relationship strategy for Client Success. In order for Cox Automotive to grow to $10b by 2020, it is critical that we treat our client relationships as a strategic asset. To that end, we will be investing in capabilities to map our individual client relationships to individuals at Cox Automotive. This includes helping to identify and map relationships for our senior executives from the President of Cox Automotive and down. Once this is established, we will define the events that would trigger an alert, or call to action, across the map of defined relationships for a particular client. Success in the role is ultimately defined by the ability to transform the holistic management of our client relationships across Cox Automotive as a strategic differentiator.
Own the administration of visual relationship mapping tools: (60%)
* Proactively define and track the mapping of individual client relationships to various Cox Automotive executives and employees
* Continuously follow-up and validate the accuracy of key client contact details and mapping to Cox Automotive employees
* Develop and socialize for feedback an event driven alert strategy that triggers action depending of the nature of the event
* Create and maintain procedural documents to describe operational processes
* Make continuous process improvements to seek further efficiencies
Drive visual relationship mapping tool requirements: (25%)
* Analyze visual relationship mapping technical and business requirements
* Ensure that client feedback mechanisms and tools (VoC) are linked to the VRM to enable alerts upon receipt of new information
* Ensure flows of data from one sales tool into another are well defined and understood to reduce administration time
* Partner with business group sales operations teams to understand current state ways of working
* Work with business partners to select tool for implementation
* Partner with technology and operations teams to design tool, UAT, parallel run, etc.
Data Governance: (15%)
* Provide insight into client contact details implications for data governance process changes
* An interest in client relationship strategies and a desire to work in a high energy, fast paced environment
* Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
* Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail
* Detail oriented with excellent analytic skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* A systems thinker with a process orientation
* Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills comfort engaging with Senior Executives
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management
* BA or BS degree and 3+ years of experience as a Sales Tools Administrator or similar experience
* Experience with VRM tools and Salesforce.com
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time