Senior Sales Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR SALES ANALYST
This position will support the commercial team by providing analytical and operational support to the brand team and the field sales team for our long acting injectable CNS product-Aristada. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, detail-oriented analytical individual with a strong focus on customer service and ability to adapt quickly to changing demands. Prior experience with IMS data is required.
* Designing and implementing analyses to support the field based sales teams that provide insights related to sales trends, performance and opportunities for Aristada and competitors in targets and non-target accounts, high decile and new to brand prescribers, leading indicators of top payers by geography and the distribution of share by channel
* Supporting analyses for product launch tracking like analyzing weekly reach and frequency metrics for the sales team, identifying underperforming targets and the non-targets with high potential for performance
* Creating sales performance measurement analyses that will identify focus areas for the brand and the sales team like identifying top and bottom performing territories and accounts, fastest growers and decliners and highest contributors to the share
* Designing and delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly market trend and sales performance reports and dashboards
* Ensuring accuracy of analytics and reporting through implementing quality control processes.
* Answering field force and internal customer questions on data, reports and analyses
* Communicating actionable insights and findings to all levels of commercial team
* Establishing rapport and working relationships with key business stakeholders
* Completing special projects and ad hoc analytic requests made by commercial management and senior management, including preparation and presentation of analyses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors degree required; Major in Business Management, Operations, Marketing or related subject is preferred
* Minimum of 3 years experience working with commercial data in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry. Proficiency required with industry data sources like IMS, Specialty Pharmacies, and Managed Care etc. Familiarity with IMS portal is preferred
* Experience required working with large datasets and using relational databases. Previous experience with Visual Basic or SQL programming preferred
* Exceptional computer skills including fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau is a plus
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES NEEDED:
* Strong quantitative abilities and problem solving skills
* Highly analytical, always looking for new ways to examine data
* Strong attention to detail and process follow-through
* Able to work both independently and cross-functionally
* Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, including ability to synthesize information for senior management
* Ability to meet critical deadlines and multi-task
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.