Senior Sales Effectiveness Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The Sr. Sales Effectiveness Analyst is responsible for ensuring sales territories are balanced and efficient. This position will also be responsible for defining revenue/sales opportunities at the customer level, assisting in decisions regarding customer segmentation across the various sales channels, and developing monthly/quarterly sales goals.
This position will require strong partnership with several levels of leadership across Sales, interpreting data and sharing insights that will help increase sales performance and drive incremental revenue.
* Partner with sales leadership to provide insights into customers and territories, and utilize data in order to design efficient sales territories.
* Track, report, and present impact of territory changes that will help guide future recommendations
* Assess sales force size frequently and make recommendations to increase or decrease headcount where necessary
* Use current customer data to define media sales opportunities at the customer level
* Assist in customer segmentation decisions by monitoring various internal and external metrics and making recommendations as needed
* Maintain goal setting, and further enhance process as business needs and environment change
* Manage large data sets and analyze data and metrics to identify trends and make recommendations for efficiency gains
* Assist with executive reporting and presentations
* Bachelor s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or related field required; MBA or relevant certifications strongly preferred.
* 3+ years planning/analysis or equivalent sales operations experience required.
* Experience with the automotive field and a sales organization preferred.
* Demonstrated analytical (industry, market, and business) and quantitative skills.
* Proven ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business partners and executive level management; influencing without authority
* Proven ability to work effectively within complex decision making and organizational structures
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
* Proven experience working and collaborating on projects across departments, business units and with varying levels of management
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, access, power point) required; Knowledge of MS MapPoint preferred
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time