Senior Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generated activities, including tradeshow, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling, on key industry players and referral program.
* Meets with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and their needs.
* Develops sales presentations for potential new clients. Leads the sales presentations in support of growing the clientele for ULs services.
* Responsible for meeting with and presenting to the highest profile/potential clients.
* Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects' commitments.
* Retains existing customers that are not managed by account management teams.
* Identifies and resolves a wide range of issues with little or no supervision.
* Coaches and mentors lower level staff on effective direct sales skills and sales processes.
* Supports junior staff in the identification and evaluation of important customer information.
* Performs other duties as directed.
* University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline plus generally eight years of directly related experience.
* Extensive knowledge of company policies and sales processes. Requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules to senior level management and customers.
* Has extensive knowledge of company's products and services. Significant business travel and work outside of the office required.