Senior Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Medical Diagnsotic Laboratories
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes in and performs a large menu of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, and Mycology.
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team.
As a SALES EXECUTIVE, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers for MDL.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
- Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
- Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, laboratory staff, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how MDL's technical features and services could benefit the practice and help medical personnel provide quality patient care.
- Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
* BS in science; MS/Ph.D. in life sciences preferred.
* Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
* Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
* Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
* Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
* 1 to 3 years experience required.
* Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
* Company Car
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
* Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
* Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
* 401(k) Plan
* Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at www.mdlab.com
To be considered for a position, please apply at .
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.