Senior Sales Finance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
DEAN FOODS COMPANY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
The Senior Sales Finance Manager will support their
respective Commercial Managers/Directors with data
analysis and reporting related to Commercial
Finance/National Accounts for Walmart as well as large
and small format accounts.. The role will compile data,
perform detailed analyses and produce reports related to
tracking and monitoring financial performance against
the department s primary performance metrics. This
position will be tasked with supporting the creation of
streamlined tools to perform detailed financial analyses
and may require some travel. Responsible for development
of two direct reports.
* This position will typically serve as business
partner or go to role for National Accounts within
the Commercial Finance organization.
* Lead and partner with cross-functional teams (Sales,
Logistics, Operations, Marketing) to develop and
solve volume and margin opportunities for related
* Mine data from a variety of sources within Dean that
will provide a comprehensive analysis of Dean s
business for a specific account within Field
Finance/National Accounts. Use multiple sources of
data to create and implement detailed forecasting
* Develop data-driven, fact-based information to
support decisions for a few accounts to drive
improvement in volume, revenue, cost and margin.
* Prepare and review weekly, monthly and/or quarterly
forecasts and variance analyses relating to the
overall performance of Dean s strategies and the
contribution to the Company s profitability.
* Assist the functional leadership team with
development of KPI s for assessing functional
performance and areas of opportunity for further
* Bachelor's degree in business or a
quantitative/technical discipline is required. MBA
* A minimum of 6 years professional financial
management experience required; 1-3 years people
management experience preferred.
* Experience in fast-paced consumer products,
manufacturing, food service, or consultancy
* Strong attention to detail, superior analytical
capability, and excellent verbal and written
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple
stakeholders in the organization
* Strong Excel modeling skills and ability to build
* Ability to present large amounts of data in an
* Must possess strong prioritization skills;
flexibility and ability to multi-task on a daily
* Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase,
JD Edwards, or SAP a plus.
* Ability to operate independently, be a self-starter
and thought leader with business partners.
* Ability to work within a dynamic and diverse team
* Ability to travel as needed and work for extended
periods of time to meet deadlines for special
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local laws.