Senior Sales Incentive Analyst, Xactly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cox Automotive is hiring a Senior Sales Incentive Analyst. The Senior Analyst, reporting to the Director of Sales Tools, will support the operational needs, analysis and administration of sales incentive plans for Client Success. The incumbent in this role will administer and calculate the compensation payouts, create performance reporting and analysis, and function as the primary contact to sales on all incentive inquiries. Success in the role is ultimately defined by flawless execution of the administration of sales incentive plans while delivering great customer experience to various sales teams.
Own the administration of all sales incentive plans: (50%)
* Provide input to sales leaders on design and feasibility of proposed commission plans
* Calculate monthly, quarterly, and annual commissions and incentives for Client Success sales teams.
* Listen to, triage, process and resolve questions from the sales team on commissions and sales incentive plans.
* Maintain accurate quotas and rates for the Sales compensation plans.
* Manage plan exception requests and escalate as required.
* Conduct regular reviews of commission data to ensure accuracy.
* Provide operational analysis, reporting and trends related to commissions, compensation plans, and the sales force.
* Drive automation of the commission and incentive calculation process.
* Research and analyze data to prepare employee compensation reports for management.
* Create and maintain procedural documents to describe operational processes.
* Make continuous process improvements to seek further efficiencies.
Drive commission tool (Xactly) requirements: (25%)
* Analyze commission administration technical and business requirements
* Partner with business group commission teams to understand current state tools, pros and cons
* Work with business partners to select tool for implementation
* Partner with technology, finance, and operations teams to design tool, UAT, parallel run, etc.
Support the administration of territory management for EDP: (15%)
* Manage coverage for EDP Books of Business
* Be the source of truth for EDP client coverage
* Analyze Books of Business: understand revenue and opportunity balance, geographic efficiencies
Data Governance: (10%)
* Provide insight into commission implications of data governance process changes
* An interest in sales compensation and a desire to work in a high energy, fast paced environment
* Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
* Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills. (e.g. high comfort level with consolidating and joining data, creating formulas, etc)
* Detail oriented with excellent analytic skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* A systems thinker with a process orientation
* Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management
* Experience working with large data sets
* BA or BS degree and 3+ years of experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar experience
* Experience with Xactly and Salesforce.com
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time