Senior Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Area Sales Manager
Location: Greater Melbourne, FL area
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for driving sales growth for the full portfolio of Honeywell Aviation products with a focus on RMUs in the assigned territory. The specific territory for this position will include Embraer Aftermarket and all Corporate Operators in Florida and Georgia.
* Responsible for ensuring revenue targets, including RMUs are achieved through sales of products, systems and services to avionics dealers, operators and any other customers based within the Region.
* Ensures Customer Relationship Management process is applied to Customers within assigned territory. Opportunity Identification facilitated through constant customer interactions, seminars, customer visits, city sweeps, trade shows and events.
* Ensures applicable pursuit/campaign management is applied for new product offerings and services introduced into the region.
* Responsible for customer strategy execution, forecast/demand input to SIOP, pricing recommendations, & competitive intelligence feedback.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree
* 5years of experience in Sales
* 5years of experience in Aerospace
* Avionics experience highly preferred
* Strong Computer Skills
* Possess strong relationship building and negotiating skills
* Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Good understanding of technology marketing, strategic planning, business and market development, customer & product marketing
* Highly self motivated.
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
* Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
* Any pilot license would be beneficial
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.