Senior Sales Manager 8/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client provides industry-leading technology and tools to help businesses market to consumers directly. Their suite of products and services include a complete digitalmarketing and analytics platform including CMS, local listings management software, SEM, SEO, Shopping Engines, Programmatic Display, Analytics, Social, Reputation Management, email marketing and more. They are seeking a senior sales manager for their growing retail business. This position is an exciting opportunity for driven sales professional to build the organization and business from ground-up.
If you are an entrepreneur who is seeking a high-impact role, this is the right position for you. In this role, you will be responsible for selling market-leading digitalmarketingtechnology and services solutions to the retail vertical. Prior experience selling digitalmarketingtechnology, software, or services to enterprise omnichannel and eCommerce is a must.
* Present prospective B2C retail brands with their cutting-edge digitalmarketing software and services including website design, paid marketing, social media, reputation monitoring, and more.
* Research, identify and build relationships with B2C retail brands and use those relationships to drive new business.
* Understand customers business, needs, and how the company's products and services may fit those needs.
* Articulate product and service details and value proposition, via web meeting or in-person.
* Work with marketing and development teams to craft customer solutions.
* Keep current on the latest trends in the eCommerce, digitalmarketing, and retail industries.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Persistent, persuasive and able to overcome objections
* Strong understanding of the retail vertical and their omnichannel needs
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
* Strong time management skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Experience as a strategic advisor (not just a salesperson)
* Ability to learn new concepts, products and services
* Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
* 5-10years sales and marketingexperience selling to top 1retail customers
* Knowledge of Digitalmarketing industry - Web, Mobile, Local, SEM, Marketing Technology, and eCommerce is a must-have
* Excellent verbal and written skills in English
* Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
HATTY GROUP was founded to provide the best staffing solutions in Ad Tech, Emerging Technology and Sales with the sole purpose of matching-up the right candidates, with the right employers. Our goal is to help companies achieve their hiring goals through cost-effective full-cycle recruitment strategies. Our true passion is landing candidates their dream job.