Senior Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Overland Park, KS
Responsible for providing leadership for sales within an assigned territory through formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on CLARCOR Industrial Air's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting in execution of definitive sales agreements.
- Be responsible for sales generation / growth within assigned territory.
- Execute the overall MF&V business strategy by identifying new opportunities, creating sales analysis and sales strategy for assigned territory.
- Identify and champion solutions to address customers' needs and challenges.
- Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through order award, keeping opportunities updated continuously in the CRM system.
- Document all won or lost competitive information in CRM system and communicate out to team.
- Clear communication to Global Operations on orders coming in for non-stocked, large quantity volumes to meet customer required dates.
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with global operations, risk management, and other functional groups.
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, documenting large strategies, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals.
- Responsible for quote documents with regards to accuracy, clarity, quality and timeliness for handoff to customer service on award.
- Direct customer negotiations.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions and customer base.
- Gathering and maintaining information about customer production and product lifecycle activities.
- Maintaining customer contacts in the CRM system.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, program management, customer support, or supporting strategic business functions.
- Knowledge of related products and services in fine filtration applications e.g. Clarification, Microfiltration, Microventing, Ultrafiltration, or Nanofiltration.
- The ability to specify, size, assess, and troubleshoot filtration systems.
- Market experience in the BioPharma, Lab & Process, Chemical, Automotive industries.
- Awareness of regulations and guidelines that effect customers' ability to produce products or profits.
- Capable of touring plant sites and awareness of stringent customer safety policies.
- Capable of traveling minimum of 50% to customer sites.
- MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Expertise in deal strategies and capable of discussing deals in financial terms with customers.
- Able to communicate at all levels of customer contacts, i.e. plant and corporate levels.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Integrative team working style.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.