Senior Sales Training Specialist (Interventional Cardiology ) Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Maple Grove
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 289458
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Interventional Cardiology (IC) we design, develop, and produce technologies for diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease and other cardiovascular disorders. Medical conditions we provide solutions for include: cardiovascular diseases, coronary artery disease, acute myocardial infarction. We are able to provide a numberof solutions to patients that include: drug-eluting stents, bare-metal stents, catheters, balloons, guide wires, coronary atherectomy and coronary intravascular ultrasound. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in interventional treatments.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining the content and layout of results-oriented training modules, communications, surveys, forms, and training presentations for the Interventional Cardiology Sales Training. Recommendations for content improvements. Assist in the maintenance of existing training presentations, department presentations, and communications.
- Work with the Sales Training Manager to develop the training content, surveys, forms, communications, and business updates for the Interventional Cardiology Sales Trainings / Meetings
- Collaborating with training department to deliver all of the Home Study, BCT
& ACT training material
- Work with the Sales Training Manager to create, develop and facilitate training needs to the sales organization.
- Assist with the Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) training needs.
- Assist with role specific training summits & POA initiatives.
- Calendar Management for programs - Manage calendar and planning for programs to ensure there is enough capacity to meet demand. Classes should be scheduled on a rolling 6-12 months.
- Track changes and update the content of the new hire sales training classes
- Design and develop Save the Dates, checklist, trackers, and reports to convey meeting results.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure the training content is relevant and competitive intel is up to date
- Recommend instructional/graphical methods for conveying medical/sales information
- Working with the Sales Training Team to coordinate and streamline the setup and execution of the training classes and meetings
- Work with the Sales Training Manager on various department specific projects
, special projects, and product promotions
- Track training compliance (quiz scores
- Execute performance measurement tools following each sales training class and meeting
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in clinical/sales training and/or curriculum design & development
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,).
- Must be a self-starter with a clear focus on curriculum development.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage requests coming from a variety of sources/users.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Maple Grove||(n/a)||Sales Training||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Training, Operations