Senior SalesForce Developer / Architect
This position is for CORPORATE CORE able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and management.
- The ability to conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Resource should be familiar with automated testing tools including Selenium and WorkSoft
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams - conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and facilitate team consensus to move forward.
- Innovation skills, creativity, willingness to share and explore new ideas.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advance degrees or certifications.
- Salesforce.com configuration and development.
- Dev 401 certified
- Dev 501 certified