Senior SalesForce Developer / Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT
LOCATION: ORLANDO, FL 32826
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS [CONTRACT TO HIRE]
* Life cycle design development and implementation of web based business applications.
* Work with users and business groups.
* Development and enhancement of "cloud based" CRM applications using "SalesForce" or "Force.com"
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 4YearDegreerequired in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Thorough understanding of application development project lifecycle and methodologies used.
* Demonstrated web development background creating enterprise level database driven dynamic web applications.
* Demonstrated experience in relational database and well experienced in SQL.
* Demonstrated ability to lead Enterprise level projects
* Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills.
* Ability to architect, develop, test and deploy web applications with no supervision.
* Desire and initiative to learn and master new technologies.
* Well developed communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and management.
* The ability to conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
* Resource should be familiar with automated testing tools including Selenium and WorkSoft
* Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
* Attention to detail
* Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
* Demonstrated ability to work within teams - conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and facilitate team consensus to move forward.
* Innovation skills, creativity, willingness to share and explore new ideas.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Advance degrees or certifications.
* Salesforce.com configuration and development.
* Dev 401 certified
* Dev 501 certified