Senior Salesforce Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Alta Technology Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client a Health Insurance Company in NYC needs a Senior Salesforce Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Senior Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
* Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
* Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
* Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
* Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
* Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
* Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
* Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
* Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
* 7+years of industryexperienceof Application Development in
* Salesforce development with following skills: APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL
* Integration development with following skills (Java/J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Object-Oriented Programming, Database modeling a plus
* Experience with Agile development processes and continuous integration.
* Experience working with remote and offshore resources.
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
* Good analysis and problem solving abilities
* Experience performing root cause analysis to find errors as well as making revisions
* Good planning, organization, and work managements skills
* Ability to think critically to solve problems and align to our business goals
* Bachelor's Degree
* Salesforce Certifications Developer (DEV-401)