Senior Schedule & Risk Analyst 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare, provide leadership for integrated master schedule and risk management. The successful candidate will be expert in DoD 5000 life cycle acquisition processes, and capable of supporting the development and delivery of complex electronic systems critical to US Army warfighting. Detailed, ongoing coordination with program and project leaders, and development contractors will be required. The selected candidate will be proficient in identifying, analyzing, assessing, and communicating risk, and recommending courses of action to avoid or minimize program impact.
* Active US Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, or Information Technology.
* 20 years managing government technical acquisition programs.
* 12 years developing schedules for the design, development, testing and evaluation of software-intensive tactical C4ISR systems.
* 8 years providing risk analysis and mitigation plans for complex, large-scale systems.
* 3 years experience as a Risk Manager within a DoD enterprise environment.
* Expertise with MS Project and the full suite of MS Office applications.
* Expertise with the content and application of DoD 5000 life cycle acquisition requirements.
* Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act certification (Level II or higher preferred).
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.