Senior Scientific Manager 8/18/2016
Apex Companies, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Apex Companies seeks a Senior Scientific Manager with TRRP experience for our Houston, Texas office. As a Senior Scientific Manager, you're a serious multi-tasker who lends your technical expertise and business savvy to the success of every project. You work hard to exceed expectations and at the end of the workday, you go home very satisfied knowing you've delivered solutions to clients that depend on you to resolve problems that range from very simple to very complex.
Apex was founded on the principals of agility and employee empowerment, and we've worked hard over the past 25+ years to build a culture of collaboration, communication, and opportunity. If you're looking for growth opportunity in a high-energy environment and want to work with the best minds in the business and for a company that cares about your professional development, then let's talk.
Like every member of the Apex Team, your role as Senior Scientific Manager is key to the company's success. While responsibilities of the Senior Scientific Manager will vary day to day, in general you'll find that you often:
* Oversee the technical execution of due diligence, site investigation and remediation projects under the jurisdiction of the TCEQ and RRC
* Manage complex multi-media investigations within TRRP
* Develop and implement business strategies
* Execute project work safely to meet clients' objectives as well as company goals for revenue generation and profitability
In addition to your fulfilling role with a growing company, you also gain the advantages of:
* A full benefits package including health, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition assistance (among others)
* Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives
* Resources and support for your career development
* Cross-training and diverse projects
* Working with some of the best and brightest in the industry among a culture that values diversity
* 700+ employee consulting firm led by an approachable, accessible executive team and all of the resources typical of much larger firms
Great minds think alike! Now that we understand each other, let's sort through the minimum qualifications for this position:
* 10+ years of experience with TCEQ and RRC based programs.
* Bachelors' degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology, Industrial Hygiene or other related field.
* Success with supervising staff.
* Safety awareness and a good record and understanding of safe work practices are essential.
* State related professional certifications (PE, PG, CIH, CHMM) are preferred, but not required.
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer