Senior GEOINT Imagery Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Army Geospatial Center (AGC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, and relevant geospatial information, capabilities, and domain expertise for Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) implementation in support of unified land operations.
They are in need of a Senior GEOINT (Imagery) Analyst to support the development of National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Standards and Profiles supporting Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) Node architecture and environment. The successful candidate will excel in an environment with complexity, diversity and inter-dependent communication and collaboration.
• Lead construction of an NSG Sensor Standards Framework including mapping between sensor data models
• Shape an NSG Sensor Common Profile Framework defining requirements for sensor exchange environments facilitating sensor interoperability
• Monitor standards within the DoD Information Technology Registry (DISR)
• Develop and maintain standards documentation
• Create work plans supporting NSG compliant testing and certification of geospatially aware sensors
• Conduct assessments of geospatially-aware sensor exchange environments
• Furnish input to GEOINT standards working groups
• Compose and deliver executive/ management presentations
• Prepare technical publications
• 10 years minimum of Geospatial intelligence experience is required
• A Bachelor's degree is required. A concentration in GIS, Earth Science, or Geography is a plus
• TS/SCI clearance required.
• GEOINT sensor expertise is required.
• Familiar with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards.
• Intelligence Community experience with the DoD or military is required.
• Interagency collaboration experience desired.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10492 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf