Senior Scrum Master 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: Senior Scrum Master
LOCATION: Phoenix AZ 85007
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
*Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation for a minimum of 1year. Candidates may also possess an Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) designation for a minimum of 1year or a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) designation for a minimum of 1year.
*Hands-on experience in at least one of the roles on a Scrum Team (i.e., team member, scrum master or product owner).
*Coached in 3 or more organizations, departments, or programs.
*Have a minimum of 3years and 2, hours of experience coaching at the enterprise/organizational level or a combination of enterprise and multi-team level coaching.
*Have a diversity of coaching experiences that can be demonstrated using different client engagement examples, and which include experience at the organizational level.
*Have both formal and informal education about coaching and strong mentor relationships.
*Have a good working knowledge of Agile and Lean values, principles, and practices.
*Have helped individuals, teams, and leadership to understand and apply Agile and Lean values, principles, and practices effectively.
*Understand the dynamics, patterns, and development of multi-level teams and how they interact at the organizational level.
*Can clearly describe the difference between consulting and coaching and know when to apply each.
*Can provide two different client recommendations and one mentor recommendation to verify my coaching experience and skills.
*Have had active engagement in, contribution to, and leadership in, the Scrum community over a minimum of 3years
*Have participated in at least 5 private or public Scrum- or Agile-related events and have contributed to some of these as an organizer, presenter, collaborator or facilitator.
*Have contributed to significant improvements in organizations or departments through coaching techniques.
*Have helped organizations and teams beyond the basics of Scrum theory and practice.
*Have enabled organizations to find their own solutions to business problems through the application of Agile principles.
*Familiar with, promote and embody the mindset of Servant Leadership.
*Use a rich set of facilitation, training and coaching tools, and models.
* Work with DTS personnel to set-up project in TFS. Meet with product owners nad team leads to build the product backlog and set expectations for user story sizing and prioritization. (10%)
* Conduct both Agile awareness meets and kick-off meetings (10%)
* Deliver DTS-team specific Agile Workshop content to multiple Agile project teams using their TFS project instance. (20%)
* In the role of Scrum Master, support teams after delivery of workshop content in successfully adopting Agile practice and ceremonies to ensure successful adoption of the Agile mindset and practices. (60%)
REQUIREMENTS (3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR ALL SKILLS LISTED)
* Team Foundation Server 2013 or later, VM Servers (advanced)
* .Net, JAVA, and COBOL/NATURAL (Intermediate to advanced)
* SQL Database and ADABAS/DB2 (Intermediate to advanced)
* Project Management, Scrum, Agile and Waterfall (advanced)
* IT Testing and QA Processes (advanced)
* Mainframe and distributed applications (Intermediate to advanced)