Senior Security Consultant 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number: 16-0168
Employee will act as a Senior Consultant capable of designing and implementing multi-vendor Network and Security Solutions.
* A Senior Consultant will be responsible for presentations, Sales Engineering support, BOM creation assistance, SOW assistance along with planning and designing solutions for multi-vendor Data Center Solutions.
* Be available as a pre-sales resource for sales when necessary
* Be an escalation point for Engineers and Sr. Engineers and Consultants
* Ability to troubleshoot complicated technology issues.
* Ability to assess Customer environment and make recommendations.
* Escalate issues to other team members as needed.
* Serve the Customer to ePlus standards
* Provide deployment and implementation services of multi vendor solutions in a Network Security environments.
* Be available to meet the customers IT needs
* Meeting with key vendors to stay current on products and technologies
* Ability to lead a team of engineers on a project
* MAINTAIN MULTIPLE advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications: CCIE, R/S, F5, CISSP, Riverbed CEH
* Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
* Professional demeanor and good communication skills
* Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly
* Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design and plan, implement and support Network Security solutions using two or more of the following technologies:
* Cisco Firewalls
* Cisco ISE
* Aruba Clearpass
* Palo Alto
* F5 load balancers
* Source Fire
Education and Experience:
* 4 year College degree preferred
* 10+ years of hands on experience in Networking R/S
* 5+ years of hands on experience in Security
* Multiple Industry recognized Certifications preferred. i.e.: CCIE, CEH, CISSP
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.