Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Illinois City, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONDear All,
Greetings of the day!!!
lease let me know if you would be interested for the SENIOR SERVICENOW TECHNICAL CONSULTANT NEEDED @ USA [100% REMOTE WITH 30% TRAVEL].
POSITION : Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant (Technical Shared Services)
LOCATION : Remote with 30% Travel
JOB TYPE : Full Time with CSC
WHAT WE DO:
Fruition Partners, a CSC Company, is an elite cloud integration firm focused in ITSM with an established history of process transformation and practical results. As a preferred partner of ServiceNow for over 3years, Fruition consultants are highly trained in practical ITIL implementations, ServiceNow automation, and developing highly efficient process designs--helping clients achieve their full potential. The firm's sustained success with global Fortune 500 companies and nimble start-ups have proven that their approach will bring any IT organization away from fire-fighting towards a proactive and more effectively managed environment. Fruition Partners is the one-stop-shop for all ServiceNow needs covering Education, Process, and Automation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for implementation of the technical deployment of cloud-based solutions that meet clients' business needs, primarily the ServiceNow tool. This role will be responsible for requirements scoping; installation, configuration and application of programming techniques to develop robust solutions on time throughout the projects. Senior Technical Consultants will provide guidance on technical matters to both the client and internal resources alike, creating a collaborative environment that maintains scope and, in the end, meets all the objectives set by the statement of work. Senior Technical Consultants will also be asked to identify future opportunities for Fruition Partners to expand its service to the client.
* Lead and mentor team members during projects on both technical development and client interaction.
* Analyze requirements and offer efficient solutions to business requirements.
* Lead technical portions of client meetings, actively suggesting solutions and best practices as part of broader project.
* Identify and eliminate technical roadblocks for the team.
* Maintain awareness of existing solutions that can be leveraged in new implementations.
* Identify and escalate potential overruns and/or out of scope work
* Assist in development of implementation plans as part of cross-functional team.
* Understand project context and key scope and schedule elements
* Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical solutions
* Ensure quality of work product
* Communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Escalate problems in an effective and efficient manner
* Participate productively in team processes as a member of the team
* Recognize importance of sharing knowledge
* Perform accurate internal operational tasks such as time tracking, status reporting and expense reporting
* Build positive relationships with clients by providing excellent service/support and consistent communication as appropriate
* Maintain annual billable utilization rate
* Fulfill role on multiple projects simultaneously
* Identify changes in scope and report to the Architect and Engagement Manager
* Understand business needs and help develop new opportunities
* Identify and document relevant case studies and user group materials
* Provide assistance to sales team on developing new proposals
* 3+ yrs. work experience in a technical role, preferably in a client service market.
* ITIL v3 certification preferred.
* ServiceNow administration experience; sys admin certification preferred.
* Familiarity working in both Agile and Waterfall project management method.
* Experience leading and mentoring development teams (formally or informally)
* Experience in analyzing and estimating business requirements and developing implementation strategy to for both deliveries to existing clients and presentation to potential clients.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong customer service and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Solid presentation skills and comfortable with getting up in front of groups.
* Conduct one's self in professional manner when collaborating with both clients and cross-functional teams internally.
* Must be a self-starter and possess excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills.
* Understand full application lifecycle.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field.
* Willingness to travel25-30% of the time