Senior Siteminder Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* The resource should have very strong expertise with Siteminder
* Provide performance tuning and evaluation on siteminder policy server and web agents
* Responsible for Siteminder product specific to Digital implementation.
* Proficient in updating and managing siteminder configurations and policy servers
* Proficient in troubleshooting issues with siteminder agents and policy servers
* Ability to perform analysis of policy performance
* Capable of managing large complex enterprise infrastructures
* Identify areas for improving efficiency of repeatable processes, and develop software solutions (Workflow Engines, RPM, Java, BASH/Shell Script, etc)
* Create, implement, and adhere to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes and procedures.
* Gather and document requirements for in-scope development work and changes
* Work closely with engineers and other SME to deliver proactive services such as patch management and software upgrades
* Work with all stages of SDLC, including rapid deployment of infrastructure components to development, and promotion to production environments.
* Understand operational support model and work with the Support team during implementation and rollout of new services, upgrades, products and configurations, as appropriate